What? No picture of Sparky??? The above photo is merely to set the stage for the Sparky tale that follows. This is one end of my office. Notice the brass lamp on the right with a white shade. It's one of those lamps that turns on by tapping your finger anywhere on the lamp base. Very handy--unless you happen to have a mischievous half grown kitten.
Lately I'd noticed the lamp was turned on all by itself. This happened several times. I checked the cord, checked the lightbulb, tapped the base a few times, and all seemed to be okay. Huh. Weird. And then last week I discovered the cause: Sparky Tabasco.
P.S. Yes, Sparky did manage to break my treadmill the second day I had it!